1. What information we process?
We process information relating to the customer:
· Information voluntarily provided by the customer for example during the process of purchasing products from rukkapets.us (such as first name and last name, date of birth, home address, email address and phone number)
· Preferred language of communication
· Purchases (such as product group and product, prices, time of the purchase)
· Usage data (such as pages visited, actions taken, referring website)
· Payment information (if applicable)
Permissions for direct marketing and other marketing communication, such as marketing surveys.
2. How we collect information?
We obtain the information listed above from the following categories of sources:
Directly from you (for example):
· Your purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services from the site
· You create an account at rukkapets.us and submit your details
· You connect with us via customer service or social media platforms
· You interact with any of the sites through your computer, tablet or mobile device
· Direct marketing restrictions
Indirectly from you (for example):
· Observing your actions on our sites
3. Purpose of processing personal information
The personal information of rukkapets.us online shop customers are processed for the following purposes:
- Using the online shop:
Personal information are processed for the processing of rukkapets.us online shop orders, purchase transactions and returns as well as for invoicing and crediting.
- Customer service:
Personal information are processed for the purpose of managing customer relations, communication with customers as well as designing and improving the customer service experience of rukkapets.us customers. Feedback for developing the online shop may also be gathered in the register.
Personal information are also processed for marketing purposes. The data in the rukkapets.us online shop register may also be used for targeting special offers, benefits, events or other marketing measures. The purchasing behaviour data of the rukkapets.us online shop are gathered into the register on location of purchase, total, product group and product level.
- Developing business operations:
Personal information are also processed for the purpose of designing and developing business operations.
- Legal and tax compliance:
To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas or as otherwise required by state and/or federal law.
4. Recipients of the personal information
Personal information is processed by the employees of either L-Fashion Group or L-Fashion Group partners. This may require transfer of data to European Economic Area. If data is transferred, the security measures required by legislation and good practice are followed. The processor of the personal information is bound by duty of confidentiality and personal information are processed confidentially.
Information may be disclosed from the register to officials if legislation so requires. The information stored in the customer register are not disclosed to parties outside of L-Fashion Group other than in the circumstances described below or because of a legal obligation.
5. Register protection principles and data retention period
Only specific employees of the L-Fashion Group shall have the right to access the customer register. The information system of the rukkapets.us customer register has been protected with firewalls and other technical security measures. The information system can only be accessed by named users using their personal usernames and passwords.
The personal information you have submitted to us via creating your customer account with us will be deleted after four (4) years if you have not made purchases or updated or changed your personal information.
6. Right of access
The customer has the right to find out what information the register holds about them or whether L-Fashion Group is processing their personal information. The customer must the request to the Data Protection Officer of L-Fashion Group by mail or via e-mail. Please see contact details below. In the access request, the customer must state their identity and address.
The customer has the right to receive a copy of the processed information. If their information is not processed, the customer also has the right to receive confirmation of it. If the customer refuses consent for marketing communication, the customer may still be sent information regarding purchases or the customer relationship. In certain circumstances, the provision of information is a requirement for the implementation or use of a service.
7. Right to rectification of personal information
The customer has the right to have any incorrect or incomplete personal information rectified.
The customer can rectify their information primarily online via their account page at rukkapets.us.
The customer may also in addition send a copy of the request to the Data Protection Officer of L-Fashion Group by mail or via e-mail. Please see contact details below. In the rectification request, the customer must state their identity and address.
L-Fashion Group may also rectify or complete incorrect or incomplete data in the register on their own initiative.
8. Right of erasure of personal information
The customer has the right to have their personal information erased where one of the following grounds applies:
1. the personal information are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
2. the customer withdraws consent on which the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
3. The customer objects, on grounds relating to their particular situation, to processing of personal information concerning them which is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by L-Fashion Group or by a third party, including profiling;(In this case, we shall no longer process the personal information unless we demonstrate legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the customer or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.)
4. The customer objects to the processing of their personal information for direct marketing purposes;
5. The personal information has been unlawfully processed;
6. the personal information has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation to which the L-Fashion Group is subject to; or
7. the personal information has been collected from a child in relation to the offer of information society services.
The customer may make a written and signed request about the erasure of their personal information. The request must be delivered to the Data Protection Officer of L-Fashion Group by mail or via e-mail. Please see contact details below. In the request, the customer must state their identity and address.
9. Right to object or restrict
The customer has the right to object or restrict the processing of their personal information where one of the following applies:
1. The customer has the right to object at any time to processing of personal information concerning them, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the customer or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.); or
2. The customer has the right to object, at any time, to processing of personal information concerning them for direct marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
The customer may give a written and signed notice of objection about the processing of their personal information. The notice must be delivered to the Data Protection Officer of L-Fashion Group by mail or via e-mail. Please see contact details below. In the notification, the customer must state their identity and address.
10. Transfer of data
The customer has, under certain circumstances, the right to request a transfer of their personal information to themselves or to a third party. The right applies to personal information, which the customer has submitted to the L-Fashion Group and which we process based on the consent of the customer or in order to fulfil a contract in which the customer is a party. The right applies to data which are processed using data processing techniques.
11. The right to withdraw consent
The customer can, at any time, withdraw consent, when the processing of their personal information is based on this consent. The processing of personal information is based on consent, for example, when the customer has given consent to electronic direct marketing.
The customer can withdraw their consent by contacting the customer service of the rukkapets.us online shop.
12. Information about automated decision-making and profiling
Decision-making is automated when;
· decision-making is based solely on automatic processing of personal information; and
· the decisions made have legal effects or similarly significantly affects the registered.
Profiling means the automated(or semi-automated)processing of personal information, in which personal aspects are evaluated.
Profiling specifically relates to the analysis or prediction of aspects concerning, for example, personal preferences, interests or behaviour.
The L-Fashion Group may profile their customers in order to target marketing based on the purchasing behaviour and preferences of the customer. In addition, the profiling done is always based on the consent of the customer and the customer has the right to object to the profiling.
13. Children’s privacy
We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We are committed to protecting children’s privacy and we comply fully with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We will never knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that an individual is under the age of 13 and has submitted any information to us, for any purpose without prior verifiable parental consent, we will delete his or her information from our files.
14. Request to opt out of sale of your personal information
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt out rights. You have the right to opt out from selling personal information at any time.
· via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
· via post to L-Fashion Group Oy, Tiilimäenkatu 9, 15680 Lahti, Finland
If your concerns have not been addressed through the process explained above, you may file a complaint with your state’s attorney general.